Though colleges are excellent in teaching many valuable skills, our current academic curriculum doesn’t teach many aspects necessary to succeeding and thriving in life in general such as money management, how to think, how to learn, soft skills etc. The purpose of this guide is to help any college student who may need it, freshman, senior or anyone in between, to learn these skills from some of the good resources available on the internet and enter the practical world well-prepared to achieve their goals.
Table of contents
Who is this for❓
- College/School students wanted to learn stuff "out of their syllabus".
- Working professionals wanted to enhance their resume.
- Anyone interested in learning topic of their interest.
Why should I trust this guide 🤔?
- Topics are being curated from some of the (not all) good resources I found on internet.
- Topics mentioned here were confirmed after surveying 50+ Experts.
How this guide will benefit me 👀?
- Learn skills that might help you to navigate challenging aspects of life.
- No more wasting time on internet for useful stuff.
- This guide saved you thousands bucks 🙂
Let's Get Started